The Duesbury Modern Miniature House

The World of Miniatures is an interest that grows expedientially. It is good finding like minded people on the weird wild web. I am currently designing a Modern Miniature House called "The Duesbury" using a combination of Vectorworks, computer drafting, MDF material(now perhaps plywood) and CNC Routing. This house seems to take the same time as a full sized house like ones built on 'Grand Design'. I will display the progress of the new house soon.

Monday, May 17, 2010

ON MY WISHLIST Baidai Diorama

I have been noticing what you lot like certain miniature house to lust after.
So I have been thinking about any miniature diorama that I would want that I didn't make.
So this is it.(pant, pant)
"Baidai Diorama among miniature collectables"
Showing Ginza Street Tokyo April 1955
Only 2000 were made and fetch above $2500
Somewhere there is a video of the working model.
http://www.techpin.com/baidai-diorama-among-miniature-collectibles/

2 comments:

  1. Very cool model. Keep bailing. Can't waitto see your finished product. Cheers CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen Ricky Swallow's miniautre works? Very similar: I had the pleasure of a close look (and watching them in action) at the NGA last year...

    ReplyDelete